Call to Order
SKC AirChek TOUCH Sample Pump with extended flows from 5 to 5,000 ml/min. Features a touch screen for intuitive operation and calibration and supercharged battery power for over 20 hours of run time at 2L/min.
The SKC AirChek TOUCH air sampling pump is the first personal sample pump with color touch screen navigation. Ultra-quiet and tough AirChek TOUCH provides extended flows from 5 to 5000 ml/min and high back pressure compensation for all your IH applications. Programming continuous, timed, and intermittent sampling is easy -- no instruction manual needed. A powerful Li-Ion battery provides long run times. Charging, calibration, and PC communication are made easy with all-in-one cradles. Use AirChek TOUCH with DataTrac Pro Software for easy pump programming and advanced reporting.
Extended flows from 5 to 5000 ml/min
- 5 to 500 ml/min requires low flow holder
- Multi-tube sampling in low flow mode
- Built-in CalChek feature for hands-free calibration with chek-mate Calibrator
- Color touch screen navigation, easy programming
- Continuous, timed, and intermittent sampling
- High back pressure compensation(50 inches water at 2 L/min))
- Powerful Li-Ion battery for 20+ hours at 2 L/min (37 mm, 0.8-µm MCE filter)
- Corrects flow for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Screen protection and security
- Ultra quiet — average 51.7 dB at 3 feet (37-mm, 0.8-µm MCE filter at 2 L/min))
- New DataTrac® Pro Software for easy pump programming and advanced reporting
- Small and lightweight
The AirChek TOUCH air sampling pump is UL Listed for intrinsic safety.
AirChek TOUCH Pump (220-5000TC) includes Li-Ion battery pack and screwdriver set. Charger sold separately.
|Unit of Measure||ea|