Availability : Ships in 2-3 Weeks
3M 8240 R95 Particulate Respirator
- Economical NIOSH Approved R95
- Collapse resistant shell
- Compatible w/ variety of eyewear/hearing protection
- Advanced Electrostatic Media
- Class: Specialty
- Color: White
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: R95
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
- Other Dust Producing/Oily Operations
This economical R95 disposable particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduce potential for eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- NIOSH R95 approved;
- Economical filtering facepiece particulate respirator;
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability;
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection;
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit;
- Two-strap design helps provide a secure fit;
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH & ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
|Item Type||Disposable Particulate Respirator|
|Application||Bagging , Sanding & Grinding , Sweeping|
|Unit of Measure||20 per box|
|Includes||Advanced Electrostatic Media|
|Respirator Shape||Molded Cup|
|Nuisance Odor Removal||None|
|Headstrap Type||Dual, Non-Adjustable|