DuPont ProShield 6 SFR - TM120S BU - Coverall
Starting at $276.68
DuPont™ ProShield® 6 SFR TM120S BU
ProShield® 6 SFR is a cost-efficient disposable overgarment designed to help protect and preserve primary flame resistant garments. ProShield® 6 SFR garments are intended to be worn over primary flame resistant garments to provide a barrier against non-hazardous particles and aerosols.
ProShield® 6 SFR garments are designed to not contribute to additional burn injury in the event of an industrial fire or electric arc event. ProShield® 6 SFR garments will not ignite and continue to burn after the flame source is removed. ProShield® 6 SFR garments are an excellent choice as a cost efficient cover to protect reusable FR garments.
Fabric: ProShield® 6 SFR
Design: Coverall w/ Open Wrists and Ankles
Case Count: 25 per case
Sizes Options: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X
- Steel Mills
- Coal Mines
- Maintenance Work
- Laydown collar
- Open wrists
- Open ankles
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ ProShield® 6 SFR - a nonwoven wood-pulp/polyester fabric that is treated to provide flame retardancy and liquid repellancy characteristics.
- The garment shall be blue in color.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall be a coverall design.
- The garment shall have a collar.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The garment shall have an open wrist.
- The garment shall have open ankles