DuPont Tychem 2000 SFR - QS127T GR - Hooded Coverall
DUPONT™ TYCHEM® 2000 SFR QS127T GR
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 SFR Coverall provides chemical and secondary flame protection in a lightweight garment. Tychem® 2000 SFR garments are intended to be worn over primary flame resistant garments. In the event that a flash fire occurs, they won't ignite and won't contribute to additional burn injury if appropriate flame-resistant personal protective equipment, such as DuPont Nomex®, is worn beneath.
- Respirator-fit hood lined with ProShield® 6 SFR fabric
- Covered, braided elastic at hood
- Nylon zipper with large metal pull
- Chin flap with double-sided adhesive tape
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with double-sided adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Covered, braided elastic openings at wrist and ankle for tighter fit
- Taped seams
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 SFR-- a proprietary secondary flame resistant (FR) chemical garment.
- The garment shall be green in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have taped seams.
- The tape used to cover the seams shall be a film composite with equal to or greater chemical resistance than the base fabric.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The garment shall have an elastic waist.
- The garment shall have a storm flap and chin flap with adhesive closure.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall have elastic ankles.
- The garment shall have a respirator-fit hood lined with ProShield® 6 SFR fabric.
Size Options: MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X