The Defender 520 is the next generation of the patented DryCal near-frictionless piston technology true primary airflow calibrators for industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety applications. Easily calibrate personnel and area sampling pumps and rotometers used in industrial, commercial, IAQ, lead, asbestos, mold, and respirable dust monitoring.
Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Availability : Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Defender 510 & 520 - Accurate, Reliable & Portable Primary Calibrators
2 Models, 3 Flow Rates to Choose from
- Defender 510 - Volumetric Primary Flow Standard
- Defender 520 - Enhanced Volumetric Primary Flow Standard
- Defend sampling data with documented high-accuracy primary calibration.
- Volumetric accuracy (510 and 520 models) is 1% of reading
- Laboratory accuracy certified by NIST through NVLAP and backed by ISO 17025 accreditation ANSI Z-540, and NIST Handbook 150
- Designed exclusively for the occupational health and safety industry and built on next-generation DryCal technology.
- Easy CalChek automatic calibration with AirChek 2000 or Leland Legacy pumps
- Menu-driven system for complete reading flexibility
- Choice of 3 wide flow ranges
- 5 to 500 ml
- 50 ml to 5 L
- 300 ml to 30 L
- Large illuminated graphical display with zoom feature
- Sleek new design - molded case slim enough for a briefcase and only 0.8 kg (29 oz)
- 520 model includes automatic temperature and pressure sensors for enhanced audit trail
- Integrated serial PC interface and Optimizer Software for data transfer, secure audit trail, and reporting
- RoHS compliant - lead-free components
- lead-acid battery, multi-plug charger (100-240 V), Optimizer 110 Software, and 1-m (39-in) serial cable. Software requires Windows 2000 (sp 3) or XP (sp 2) and available COM port.
1% accuracy volumetric calibration for personal air samplers and other volumetric instruments.
Defender - The Next Generation in Dry Calibration
- Easy menu system allows user to select :
- Single, continuous (hands-free), or time interval readings
- Flow unit display-ml, L, cc, or cfm
- Number of readings in an average-up to 100
- Time interval between readings-1 to 60 minutes
- Auto shut-off
- Sleek design, more robust, and only 0.8 kg (29 oz)
- Smooth molded case with rubber handgrips
- Slim enough to fit into a briefcase
- Interior shock absorbers for field use
- Improved internal valve design for greater reliability
- Large illuminated flow cell viewing window
- Integrated serial PC interface and software for data transfer and reporting
- Optimizer 110 Software (included) provides a link to your PC and automatically transfers readings to be saved as a text file.
- Optimizer 120 Software accessory stores readings in a secure and searchable SQL database for quick and easy recall. Document and aggregate pump pre- and post-calibration data. Create calibration reports from templates for a secure audit trail and to satisfy ISO, TQM, occupational health and safety, and COSHH management systems.
520 model automatic features for enhanced audit trail
- Integrated temperature sensors and pressure transducers are directly in flow stream
- Capture ambient temperature and pressure data-no additional instruments needed
- Enhance audit trail by including temperature and pressure conditions during air sampler calibrations
Defender Extended Warranty and Annual Maintenance
This all-inclusive package offered by SKC includes a full product evaluation, battery replacement as necessary, pre- and post-calibration in an NVLAP-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory, and a yearly warranty extension. This comprehensive multi-year service package also eliminates the need to obtain annual calibration and service purchase orders and is ideal for customers that adhere to the following international standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
Defender Annual Calibration and Maintenance
Annual calibration and maintenance consists of a comprehensive product evaluation including pre- and post-calibration data.
Laboratory and Defender Accuracy
Laboratory accuracy is certified by NIST through NVLAP and backed by ISO 17025 accreditation. Volumetric accuracy for the Defender 510 and 520 models is 1% of reading.
|Battery Type||Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery|
|Unit of Measure||ea|
|Flow Rate||300 to 30,000 mL/min|
|Volumetric Accuracy||± 1% of reading|
|Calibrator Type||Primary Standard|