Call to Order
BioSampler 20-ml Collection Vessel (bottom) and ground joint cap for transporting samples.
BioSampler 20-ml Collection Vessel (bottom) and ground joint cap, for transporting samples.
- Allows use of non-evaporating collection liquids
- Significantly reduces particle bounce and re-aerosolization
- Preserves micro organism integrity and viability
- Reusable — can be autoclaved
- Provides greater sampling efficiency over longer sampling time
- Collected bioaerosols can be analyzed by a variety of methods
- Complete BioSampler System available — includes all equipment and media needed for bio aerosol sampling.
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Infection control in hospitals and veterinary clinics
- Quantification of microorganisms in agricultural dust
- Biological research
- Infectious disease investigations in public buildings
- Safety concerns in the food handling industry_
- Workplace exposures in industries such as pulp and paper mills or wastewater treatment plants.
- Sample Time: Up to 8 hours
- Sample Rate: Sonic flow through BioSampler nozzles (12.20 L/min)
- Sample Pump: Vac-U-Go
- Sample Media: Water or more viscous liquids such as ViaTrap mineral oil (Contact a laboratory for required collection liquid.)
- Tubing: 1/4-inch ID and 3/8-inch ID.
|Unit of Measure||ea|