The Honeywell BW Ultra is a portable five-gas detector designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces. It is the first gas detector on the market to feature the 1-Series sensor, with fast response, reliable performance, and long life even in most extreme environments. That means high accuracy and lower costs.
Unlike gas detectors that you wear, the Honeywell BW Ultra is a detector that you hold as you sample the air in a confined space. That’s why we designed the Honeywell BW Ultra to fit the shape of your hand – with a comfortable weight and a slimmer profile than other five-gas detectors – to minimize fatigue and enhance productivity.
Plus it has the one-button operation and easy experience you’ve come to expect from Honeywell detectors. And if you do need to wear the Honeywell BW Ultra as you navigate a tight space, the detector moves with you – with an internal pump and no snag points.
The Honeywell BW Ultra fully complies with all safety regulations in place by detecting the five gases for added protection at work. So whether you have operations in oil and gas, pulp and paper, water treatment, shipping industry, chemical plants, or other industries, you can add the maximum level of protection for your confined space entries.
- Large, easy-to-view screen
- Enhanced situational awareness for the hole watch
- The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability
- Honeywell TouchConnect™ Technology for quick instrument management
- Remote monitoring for an additional layer of protection.
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- Repeatable performance without nuisance alarms – even in most extreme conditions
- Expected life time for sensors: up to five years.
|Manufacturer||BW Technologies by Honeywell|