BW Clip 2 - Year Gas Detectors
Starting at $120.00
BW Clip Series Single Gas Detectors offers a maintenance free solution for up to three years.
The BW Clip Series of maintenance-free detectors are the most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip Series operates for up to three years maintenance-free, and with the two-year version for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: just slip it into a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time — for up to a year.
With an automated internal test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the BW Clip Series are the most reliable detectors of their kind — from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
And when used with the IntelliDoX instrument management system, the BW Clip Series are the most flexible and configurable maintenance-free detectors on the market.
With IntelliDoX, you can:
- Adjust alarm set points to meet changing requirements
- Track bump tests and set a noncompliance indicator
- Bump 50 detectors in less than three minutes
- And more - so you can improve safety and compliance in gas detection
BW Clip Series
The BW Clip Series of single-gas detectors provides up to three years maintenance-free operation: just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for sensor and battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in a two-year or three-year version for H2S or CO
- Available in a two-year version for O2 or SO2
- Unique hibernation case extends service life for the two-year H2S or CO
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Automated internal test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software
- Both detectors are compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more
- Size: 1.6 x 2.0 x 3.4 in. / 4.1 x 5.0 x 8.7 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz. / 92 g
- Humidity: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB) / Low, High
- Tests: Activated detectors automatically perform one internal diagnostic test every 24 hours.
- Typical battery life: Two years (H2S, CO, O2 or SO2) or three years (H2S or CO)
- Event logging: 35 most recent events
- Ingress Protection: IP 66/67
|Manufacturer||BW Technologies by Honeywell|