EnviroCloud Live provides real-time data and chemical identification from Raman analyzers for emergency responders, law enforcement agencies, and the military.
Data from biosensors or biological detectors that detect biological agents such as viruses, bacteria, pathogens, and toxins can be collected and stored on EnviroCloud Live.
EnviroCloud’s CBRNe solution is a complete turnkey system that provides data collection, recording, and storage of data from any gas / explosive detectors.
EnviroCloud Live’s CBRNe remote monitoring allows connectivity to radiation detection devices, and serving real-time radiological data to agencies anytime, anywhere.
Nuclear detection devices deployed in the field can be monitored remotely through EnviroCloud Live. EnviroCloud Live can work as a standalone system, or can be easily integrated into existing systems.
SURVEILLANCE & THERMAL
Surveillance cameras and thermal cameras can be integrated into the EnviroCloud Live dashboard alongside CBRNe data, giving agencies a complete view of CBRNe incidents.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Can enable STANAG 4586 compliance
- Customizable LOI (Level of Interoperability), specific to LOI 2 and LOI 3
- Generate CBRN4 Alert Messages
EXPERIENCE & FLEXIBLE CUSTOMIZATION
- VSM (Vehicle Specific Module)
- DLI (Data Link Interface)
- CCI (Command Control Interface)
- Can aid in the development and implementation of Sensor Integration & Decision Support (SI&DS)