GCT-IR-LINK GCT IR Link Comm Module (For all monitors) with USB Cable by Gas Clip Technologies
Connected to your computer by USB, the GCT IR Link communicates directly with the Multi Gas Clip and MGC Dock to program special alarm set points, user options, as well as, download event logs & data logs.
Designed and tested to make supervisory activities such as bump testing and data management tasks rapid and easy, ensuring thorough compliance. Reliability and low cost of ownership must include the simple management of data. Gas Clip Technologies offers the GCT IR Link to permit easy downloads of event logs, management of device alarm set points, and download device firmware upgrades when they become available. We are focused on delivering safety innovation, easing the workload of supervisors, workers, and contractors, permitting them to focus on completing their tasks in the most productive ways possible.
- Ability to precisely manage your Gas Clip Technology devices
- Convenient tool to manage event and alarm data
- Two-way IR communications for event downloads, bump tests & updates
- Manage adjustable alarm set points to match your site conditions
- Easy to use software and ability upload new firmware
|Manufacturer||Gas Clip Technologies|
|Unit of Measure||ea|