Gravity Suspension Harness, Aluminum BACK, FRONT, VENTRAL & HIP D-Rings, Lumbar, Shoulder & Leg Padding, Black Web, Large
Gravity series harnesses meet the needs of workers in specialty environments of specific work applications such as high heat, welding, corrosion, rescue, rigging and suspension.
The Gravity Coated Harness uses a special urethane web coating to resist stains and wear and tear that are common when working in dirty environments.
Gravity Utility Harness (Arc Flash)
- Waist and leg padding with flame-resistant fabrics using aramid fibers like Kevlar
- Reflective tape is flame-retardant-treated cotton fabric
- PVC-coated buckles and D-rings
- Buckles are easy to adjust and do not slip during use
- Nylon web meeting the minimum static strength of 7000 lbf (as per the requirement by ASTM F887)
- Built-in load indicators
- RFID capability
- 400 lbs. worker capacity
Gravity Suspension Harness
- 8 adjustment points for perfect sizing and fit
- Tool loops with internal rigid supports to make connection of tools easier
- Tool loops on leg straps provide more tool holding options, and if are not needed may be cut off
- All versions include waist and leg padding to improve suspension comfort
- Elastic web keepers provide flexibility to manage excess webbing
- D-rings available at Ventral (waist), Sternal, Hip and Back locations
- Waist pad with dual layer construction to reduce pressure during suspension
- Fall arrest rated Sternal and Back D-ring
- Carabiner with 3,600lb (16kN) gate strength
- Bayonet style buckles available with locking engagement window to confirm secure connection
Gravity Urethane Coated Harness
- Abrasion and moisture resistant and is suitable for working in harsh environments. The urethane coating is extremely easy to clean and maintain increasing the longevity of the product.
Gravity Welder Harness
- Made of Kevlar/Nomex material to resist welding splatter and provide longer product life cycle.
|Unit of Measure||ea|
|Leg Buckles||Mat Buckle/Pass Thru Buckle|