HI70442P is a premium quality 1,500 mg/L (ppm) TDS calibration solution that is NIST traceable and contained in portable single-use sachets. Each sachet has the lot number and expiration date stamped on it and is made of light block foil ensuring freshness each time one is opened. Hannaâ€™s line of TDS calibration solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened sachet. The HI70442P is for 25 sachets containing 20 mL of solution.
1,500 mg/L (ppm) TDS calibration solution
Temperature chart of the actual ppm value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
Convenient packaging for one time use
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
TDS Value @25Â°C: 1500 mg/L (ppm)
Size: 20 mL