Mesh Router allows wireless sensor networks to be deployed at greater distances from a central controller. MeshGuard Monitors and Routers work together to find the best possible transmission path for the sensor readings. The MeshRouter displays the real-time wireless signal strength at any given location, which enables rapid determination of suitable locations for MeshGuard Monitors.
The Mesh Router is a Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0) portable wireless device that has two primary functions:
- To extend the wireless transmission range between points.
- As a system deployment tool. Prior to deploying detectors, the Mesh Router can provide real-time signal strength at any given location.
The Mesh Router can operate continuously for 10+ days with an internal battery or 45+ days with an external PowerPak.
- Up to 45 days continuous operation using external battery box
- IEEE 802.15.4 Mesh network functionality with 64-bit encryption
- Mesh network with auto network forming and configuration
- Operating distance: up to 300 m, line of sight
- Very low-cost installation − no hardwiring involved
- Large area coverage with multi-hop mesh network
- Field-replaceable battery
- Loud audio alarm, 90dB @ 30cm (12″)
- Easy-to-read continuous display of signal strength
- Bright red flashing alarm
- Highly resistant to RFI interference
- IP-65 rated for outdoor use in harsh environments
- Confined Space Entry
- Leak Detection
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Fence Line Monitoring
- HazMat Response
- Venue Protection