ppbRAE 3000 PID monitor, 10.6eV lamp w/ accessory kit & calibration kit (with gas and regulator) (059-C110-100)
RAE Systems by Honeywell
ppbRAE 3000 Model PGM-7340
The ppbRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) on the market. Its Photoionization Detectorâ€™s (PID) extended range of 1 ppb to 10000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from HazMat/Homeland Security, industrial hygiene, to Indoor Air Quality and military applications.
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet (or two-miles with optional RAELink3 portable modem) away from the ppbRAE 3000 detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for a ppbRAE 3000 system. The standard ProRAE Remote software is capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely located monitors like ppbRAE 3000, or AreaRAE, etc.
Monitor only includes:
- ppbRAE 3000 Monitor, Model PGM-7340
- Wireless communication in built, as specified
- Datalogging with ProRAE Studio
- Travel download charger
- RAE UV lamp, as specified
- External filter
- Black rubber boot with straps
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning and Tool kit
- Li-Ion Battery with universal AC/DC adapter and international plug kit, if specified
- Resources CDROM and maintenance manual
- Soft leather carrying case
- VOC Zeroing tube (1 box), Tube adapter, Tedlar bag
- Proven PID technology - The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 10000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in secondâ€™s without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems by Honeywell 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
- View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30 m) horizontally or Vertically
- Loud 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visual alarm
- Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station
- ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
- License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles (with optional)
- Optional RAELink III modem provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
- Data logging with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals
- 3-year 10.6 eV lamp Warranty
|Manufacturer||RAE Systems by Honeywell|
|Gas Types||Volitile Organic Compound (VOC)|
|Lamps||10.6 eV PID|
|Unit of Measure||ea|
10ppm Isobutylene, Bal. Air, 105LCA$ 190.00