Supplied Air Respirators and Accessories
Concept Controls offers top brands for SCBA through MSA and Honeywell. Did you know there are two types of supplied air systems, Open Circuit and Closed Circuit? Open-circuit industrial breathing sets are filled with filtered, compressed air. The compressed air passes through a regulator, is inhaled and exhaled out of the circuit, quickly depleting the supply of air. The “positive pressure” type is more common, which supplies a steady stream of air to stop fumes or smoke from leaking into the mask. Other SCBA´s are of the “demand” type, which only supply air when the regulator senses the user inhaling.
Closed-circuit type SCBA filters, supplements, and recirculates exhaled gas like a rebreather. It is used when a longer-duration supply of breathing air is needed, such as in mine rescue and in long tunnels, and going through passages too narrow for a large open-circuit air cylinder. Both Circuit types can be fitted to hoods, helmets, full and half facepieces.
Items 37 - 45 of 45
- By: 3MPart #: S256-02-01Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 WeeksCA$ 6,126.46
- By: 3MPart #: SGVP-PSK2Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 WeeksCA$ 1,820.59
- By: 3MPart #: SGVP-1Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 WeeksCA$ 1,122.26
- By: 3MPart #: S6800PFAvailabilty: Ships in 2-3 WeeksCA$ 842.75
- By: 3MPart #: S450-01-01R20Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 WeeksCA$ 376.98
- By: 3MPart #: S450-00-01R12Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 WeeksCA$ 321.90