The SolarPak is an intrinsically safe way to extend the operating time of the RAE PowerPak. The SolarPak is certified for class I, division 1 (ATEX Zone 0) hazardous locations. An integrated solar panel and charge controller harness the sun’s energy to charge the RAE PowerPak. Sensors, such as the industry-standard LEL catalytic bead, have significant power requirements that now can be met 24/7 with the RAE Systems SolarPak.
The RAE Systems MeshGuard gas detection system is a battery operated, rapidly deployable, hazardous-area monitoring system that uses wireless mesh radio technology to create a self-forming, self-healing mesh network. A complete MeshGuard gas detection system can be deployed in minutes and operate in remote locations indefinitely with the use of a RAE PowerPak and SolarPak.
- Remote, stand-alone power solution eliminates the need for expensive trenching and power cabling
- Reduces maintenance requirements by eliminating the need to periodically change batteries
- Simple to install and operate
- For continuous operation even in cloudy conditions, the RAE PowerPak provides up to 20 days of battery backup
- Class 1, Division 1 (ATEX Zone 0) intrinsically safe remote power solution
- Uses the sun’s energy to charge the RAE PowerPak external battery
- Compatible with all RAE Systems MeshGuard wireless gas detectors and Mesh Routers
- Standard pole and wall mount adjusts easily to maximize energy production at different geographic locations
- Stainless-steel construction designed for harsh, outdoor environments
- Oil and gas exploration
- Oil and gas production
- Plant maintenance turnarounds
- Tank farms
- Facility fence line monitoring