Call to Order
SKC Surface Swab Kit for biological sampling includes 10 sterile swabs in transport tubes and 10 templates.
The Surface Swab Kit is ideal for determining the relative degree and type of biological contamination in an area. This non-destructive method can be used safely on most surfaces and is ideal for irregular surfaces such as air return grills. Rayon tip is inert, non-toxic, and permits good sample retrieval and adsorption. Each kit includes 10 sterile swabs in transport tubes and 10 templates.
Easy Four-Step Sampling:
- Remove the sterile swab from its package aseptically.
- Remove the sealing cap from the tube containing the sponge and moisten the swab tip.
- Using a rolling motion, gently swab the desired area thoroughly. Templates are included in the kit for defined area sampling.
- Insert the swab into the tube, replace the sealing cap, and prepare for transport to a laboratory.
- Samples surfaces for bioaerosol contamination
- Easy to use and fast
- Individually packaged sterile swabs assure sample integrity
- Low-cost method
- Suitable for characterizing source contamination
|Unit of Measure||ea|