The Surface Swab Kit is ideal for determining the relative degree and type of biological contamination in an area. This non-destructive method can be used safely on most surfaces and is ideal for irregular surfaces such as air return grills. Rayon tip is inert, non-toxic, and permits good sample retrieval and adsorption. Each kit includes 10 sterile swabs in transport tubes and 10 templates.
Easy Four-Step Sampling:
- Remove the sterile swab from its package aseptically.
- Remove the sealing cap from the tube containing the sponge and moisten the swab tip.
- Using a rolling motion, gently swab the desired area thoroughly. Templates are included in the kit for defined area sampling.
- Insert the swab into the tube, replace the sealing cap, and prepare for transport to a laboratory.
- Samples surfaces for bioaerosol contamination
- Easy to use and fast
- Individually packaged sterile swabs assure sample integrity
- Low-cost method
- Suitable for characterizing source contamination
|Unit of Measure||ea|