Call to Order
Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
The PortaCount® Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester can fit test SCBAs, respirators, N95, P1 and P2 respirators.
Respirator Fit Testing You Can Trust
The Portacount Pro+ (Model 8038) provides quantitative fit testing for variety of respirators including gas masks, SCBA's, respirators and N95 Disposable Respirators. Accepted by OSHA, the Portacount fit test method allows for the fastest and easiest quantitative fit testing to be performed ensuring worker safety and compliance.
- Greater simplicity with built-in N95-Companion™ technology
- Stand-alone operation without the need for an external computer
- Reduces the need for an external particle generator
- Ability to perform N95 fit testing with lower ambient particle concentrations
- Color touch screen
- OSHA compliant for all respirators including N95
- Measures fit factors greater than 10,000
- Automates fit testing with FitPro+ Fit Test software
FitPro Fit Test Software Makes Testing Simple
The FitPro software program automatically leads you through the fit test protocol step by step. Fit test results are stored in a database for easy report generation, retrieval and regulatory compliance with built-in report generation features to print a list.
Portacount Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester Kit Includes
- Carrying case
- AC adapter
- Alcohol supply (enough for ~240 hour of operation)
- FitPro+ Fit Test Software on CD
- USB computer interface cable
- Particle Generator (shipped separately)
- Operation and service manual
|Item Type||Fit Tester|