TSI Quest SoundPro SE Series Sound Level Meters come in a variety of models to meet your sound measurement needs. Several models feature octave band analysis, giving you the ability to conduct environmental noise monitoring and noise control evaluation.
Availability : Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Quest SoundPro SE/DL Series of Sound Level Meters - Advanced Sound Level Monitoring
The SoundPro SE/DL series provides advanced sound level monitoring and comprehensive data analysis. Available in Class 1 and Class 2 models, these instruments feature large screen displays that enable real-time frequency analysis, and data storing capabilities that make it easy to post-process and evaluate workplace noise levels.
The SoundPro series deliver the accurate sound measurement needed to support hearing conservation programs and can help companies comply with regulatory requirements.
The aerodynamic shape of the SoundPro is specifically designed to minimize disturbance to the sound fields being measured. From industrial and task noise sampling to hearing conservation, the SoundPro SE/DL series provides accuracy, ease-of-use and, if needed, data for professional follow-through.
- Occupational noise evaluations
- Environmental noise assessments
- Noise ordinance enforcement and legal metrology
- General sound and frequency analysis
- Vehicle noise evaluations
- Quality control and process measurements
- Building acoustics
- Mobile equipment evaluations
Included with each SoundPro Sound Level Meter, is (4) disposable "AA" alkaline batteries, windscreen, calibrator adapter, USB cable, SD memory card and storage case. -SE indicates the meter is capable of Summary Data Logging, -DL indicates the meter is also capable of Time History and Statistical Datalogging, -1 or -2 indicate whether a Class 1 or Class 2 microphone is included, 1/1 indicates the meter can analyze noise in real-time in 1/1 octaves. 1/3 indicates the meter can analyze noise in real-time in 1/1 or 1/3 octaves. -AC3 indicates the AC-300 calibrator is also included.
SoundPro SE-1 Models:
- SOUNDPRO SE-1-1/1 OCTAVE RTA (SP-SE-1-1/1)
- SOUNDPRO SE-1-1/1 RTA Kit W/AC-300 (SP-SE-1-1/1-AC3)
- SOUNDPRO SE-1-1/3 OCTAVE RTA (SP-SE-1-1/3)
- SOUNDPRO SE-1-1/3 RTA Kit W/AC-300 (SP-SE-1-1/3-AC3)
- Application Type: Area Monitoring (Sound Level Meter)
- Battery Life: >10 hours
- Battery Type: Replaceable
- Data Logging: Yes
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Intrinsic Safety: No
- Kits & Systems: Kits
- Kit Type: Octave RTA Kit
- Measurement Parameters: 1/1 and 1/3 Octave, C-A, CNEL, Dose, Exposure, Lavg/Leq, Ldn, Ln,
- Max, Min, PDOSE, Peak, Sel, SPL, Taktm, TWA
- Microphone Class/Type: Type 1
- Net Weight: 1.1875
- Net Weight (Metric): 19 g
- Octive Band Analysis: 1/1, 1/3
- Product Series: SoundPro
- Product Type: Kits, Sound Level Meter
- Standards/Approvals: CE, IEC 61326-1 (2005), IEC 61672-1 (2002), ANSI S1.4 (R2006), ANSI
- S1.43 (R2007), IEC 61260 (2001), ANSI S1.11 (R2009), CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Time Response: Fast, Impulse, Slow
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-010CA
- Weighting: A, C, F, Z