Part Number: RN-AREARAE-PRO
Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
AreaRAE Pro is a wireless, transportable area monitor that can simultaneously detect toxic and combustible gases, volatile organic compounds, radiation and meteorological factors. Whether you’re carrying it into a hazmat response, setting up perimeter at a fire or protecting a public venue, the AreaRAE Pro works with Honeywell’s remote monitoring software to give you a real-time view of threat readings so you can make real time decisions to ensure the safety of your teams and the general public.
AreaRAE Pro delivers maximum flexibility and versatility in one device:
- Up to six 4R+ sensors for toxic and combustible gas
- AreaRAE Pro offers more than 20 interchangeable sensors that can be swapped at a moments notice to meet the changing needs of first responders.
- 7R+ photoionization detector
- Monitor VOCs in parts per billion, with built-in compensation for temperature and humidity.
- Meteorological station for tracking toxic plumes
- Honeywell’s compact RAEMet sensor sits at the top of the AreaRAE Pro and measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature and humidity. This information is then modeled in Honeywell’s real time monitoring software which integrates the ALOHA hazard monitoring program.
- Optional gamma sensor for radiation detection
- Detect and measure gamma radiation with increased sensitivity and faster response without using an additional sensor slot.
- Clandestine Labs
- Emergency Response
- Fire Overhaul
- Hazmat Response
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Venue Protection
Ease and Fexibility
- Available in Rapid Deployment Kit for quick threat assessment
- User-friendly interface; turn it on and go
- Supports long-distance remote monitoring
- Built-in mesh modem for short-range monitoring — no external router required
- Flexible power options for short- and long-term deployments
- Easy to hear and see, with 108-decibel alarm
- Easy USB connection to configuration software
- Device Management with Honeywell Sotera
Remote Visibility on Threats
- Delivers real-time readings to Honeywell’s remote monitoring software, so you can instantly determine the location and severity of a threat
- Map-based display is accessible from any computer with an internet connection — or from our laptop as a turnkey host
- Enables coordination and data sharing in joint operations