Defender 510 & 520 - Accurate, Reliable & Portable Primary Calibrators
2 Models, 3 Flow Rates to Choose from
- Defender 510 - Volumetric Primary Flow Standard
- Defender 520 - Enhanced Volumetric Primary Flow Standard
- Defend sampling data with documented high-accuracy primary calibration.
- Volumetric accuracy (510 and 520 models) is 1% of reading
- Laboratory accuracy certified by NIST through NVLAP and backed by ISO 17025 accreditation ANSI Z-540, and NIST Handbook 150
- Designed exclusively for the occupational health and safety industry and built on next-generation DryCal technology.
- Easy CalChek automatic calibration with AirChek 2000 or Leland Legacy pumps
- Menu-driven system for complete reading flexibility
- Choice of 3 wide flow ranges
- 5 to 500 ml
- 50 ml to 5 L
- 300 ml to 30 L
- Large illuminated graphical display with zoom feature
- Sleek new design - molded case slim enough for a briefcase and only 0.8 kg (29 oz)
- 520 model includes automatic temperature and pressure sensors for enhanced audit trail
- Integrated serial PC interface and Optimizer Software for data transfer, secure audit trail, and reporting
- RoHS compliant - lead-free components
- lead-acid battery, multi-plug charger (100-240 V), Optimizer 110 Software, and 1-m (39-in) serial cable. Software requires Windows 2000 (sp 3) or XP (sp 2) and available COM port.
1% accuracy volumetric calibration for personal air samplers and other volumetric instruments.
Defender - The Next Generation in Dry Calibration
- Easy menu system allows user to select :
- Single, continuous (hands-free), or time interval readings
- Flow unit display-ml, L, cc, or cfm
- Number of readings in an average-up to 100
- Time interval between readings-1 to 60 minutes
- Auto shut-off
- Sleek design, more robust, and only 0.8 kg (29 oz)
- Smooth molded case with rubber handgrips
- Slim enough to fit into a briefcase
- Interior shock absorbers for field use
- Improved internal valve design for greater reliability
- Large illuminated flow cell viewing window
- Integrated serial PC interface and software for data transfer and reporting
- Optimizer 110 Software (included) provides a link to your PC and automatically transfers readings to be saved as a text file.
- Optimizer 120 Software accessory stores readings in a secure and searchable SQL database for quick and easy recall. Document and aggregate pump pre- and post-calibration data. Create calibration reports from templates for a secure audit trail and to satisfy ISO, TQM, occupational health and safety, and COSHH management systems.
520 model automatic features for enhanced audit trail
- Integrated temperature sensors and pressure transducers are directly in flow stream
- Capture ambient temperature and pressure data-no additional instruments needed
- Enhance audit trail by including temperature and pressure conditions during air sampler calibrations
Defender Extended Warranty and Annual Maintenance
This all-inclusive package offered by SKC includes a full product evaluation, battery replacement as necessary, pre- and post-calibration in an NVLAP-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory, and a yearly warranty extension. This comprehensive multi-year service package also eliminates the need to obtain annual calibration and service purchase orders and is ideal for customers that adhere to the following international standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
Defender Annual Calibration and Maintenance
Annual calibration and maintenance consists of a comprehensive product evaluation including pre- and post-calibration data.
Laboratory and Defender Accuracy
Laboratory accuracy is certified by NIST through NVLAP and backed by ISO 17025 accreditation. Volumetric accuracy for the Defender 510 and 520 models is 1% of reading.
|Unit of Measure||ea|
|Flow Rate||5 to 500 mL/min|
|Volumetric Accuracy||± 1% of reading|
|Calibrator Type||Primary Standard|