Call to Order
BW Max XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces.
Availability : Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Honeywell BW Max XT¯II Multi-Gas Detector
Honeywell BW Max XT II is the smart, simple, economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity. With the addition of IntelliFlash, this multi-gas detector offers continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance.
- Minimize costs and training with one-button operation
- More accurate sampling results with SmartSample pump technology
- Compact, comfortable and field tough
- Simple Operation, with SmartSample Pump
Honeywell BW Max XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces. The Honeywell BW Max XT II is fully compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) - 0 - 200 ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) - 0 - 1000 ppm
- Oxygen(O2) - 0 - 30% vol.
- Combustible Gases (LEL) - 0 - 100% LEL
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology
- Best in class blockdetection with semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Conveniently manage your detector with Fleet Manager II
- Equipped with standard datalogging and event logging
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Continuous visual compliance with IntelliFlash
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Water-resistant Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start-up
- Compatible with Honeywell BW Connect for real time monitoring
|Manufacturer||BW Technologies by Honeywell|
|Gas Types||CO, H2S, LEL, O2|
|Alarm Type||Vibrating, Audible, Visual|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in. / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm|
|Unit of Measure||Each|