Availability : Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
A New Option in Portable Gas Detection
Twice a day, every dayâ€¦ thatâ€™s how often you have to charge most portable gas detectors, until now. Introducing the Multi Gas Clip Pump (MGC Pump) from Gas Clip Technologies, the only portable multi gas detector with an internal sampling pump that can go an entire work week without a charge.
A Long-Lasting Family Tradition
The MGC Pump follows in the long line of portable gas detectors by Gas Clip Technologies that last and last and last. Being able to go a long time between charges is a family tradition.
The Secret to a Long Life
Like our MGC, the MGC Pump uses low-power photometric technology to detect combustible gases (LEL) rather than age- old pellistor technology. The MGC Pump uses an IR source which conserves power and helps the battery last and last.
Ergonomic Design Makes for a Good Fit
The MGC Pump is also designed for comfort. The reduced, sloping shape of the holding area at the bottom of the instrument makes the MGC Pump a comfortable fit in the hands of your workers. It is fully submersible and simple to operate. The MGC Pump offers a one button design and the largest LCD screen in the industry so itâ€™s easy to read.
Calibrate the MGC Pump Once Every 12 Months
Other multi gas detectors require calibration anywhere from 1 to 3 months. The MGC Pump can go 6 months without being calibrated. This is an added benefit of IR sensing technology because IR is immune to pellistor sensor poisons such as silicone or H2S
- Runs 5 days continuously without recharging
- Tests for combustible gases (LEL), H2S, CO & O2
- Powerful but quiet pump draws from up to 75 feet
- 1 year calibration cycle saves test gas & time
- LEL sensor (IR) does not require oxygen to detect gas
- Low maintenance cost - IR is immune to sensor poison
- Simple to use one button operation
- Lightweight & durable - alligator clip clamps on tight
- Size: 12.4 oz. (352g) Weight: 5.7â€ H x 3.0â€ W x 1.5â€ D (147 x 78 x 38.3 mm.)
- Temperature: -4Ëš to +122ËšF (-20Ëš to +50ËšC) Humidity: 5% to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life: Infrared - 5 days continuous / Pellistor - 30 hours continuous Charge Time: 4 - 6 Hours
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating & audible (minimum 95 dB) / Pump, Low, High, STEL, TWA & OL (Over Limit) LEDs: 4 Red alarm bar LEDs / Yellow back-light (activated on button press) / Red back-light (activated on alarm condition) / Yellow Maintenance Notification LED
- Display: High viewing angle alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display /
- Logs: 25 Bump tests / 25 Events / 25 Calibrations / Continuous 1 second data logging, >2 month typical capacity Tests: Full function self-test upon activation / Sensors, battery and circuitry - continuous
- Ratings: EMC Directive 2004/108/EC IP 67
- Sensor Type: H2S, CO & O2 - Plug-in electrochemical cell / Combustible (LEL) - Plug-in infrared (IR) or pellistor Gas Inlet: 1/8â€ Stainless steel barbed fitting Pump
- Draw: Sample from up to 75 ft. (23m.)
|Manufacturer||Gas Clip Technologies|
|Gas Types||CO, H2S, LEL, O2|
|Dimensions||4.75” H x 2.75” W x 1.25” D|
|Unit of Measure||Ea|