The Miller AirCore Wind Energy harness was specifically created for workers who build and service wind turbines. The lightweight design suits the needs of a physically demanding job and helps reduce fatigue while keeping your workers comfortable and safe.
Applications: Building and servicing wind turbines
Miller AirCore Wind Energy Harness by Honeywell
The new AirCore Wind Energy harness is the harness of choice for wind turbine applications – a product of extensive research and observation of workers in action. The lightweight design is customized for workers building and servicing wind turbines while reducing fatigue for all-day endurance. This new line of AirCore harnesses keeps your workers comfortable and safe – increasing productivity.
The AirCore Wind Energy harness is the harness of choice for wind turbine applications – a product of extensive research and observation of workers in action. The lightweight design is customized for workers building and servicing wind turbines while reducing fatigue for all-day endurance. This new line of AirCore harnesses keeps your workers comfortable and safe – increasing productivity.
COMFORT – Breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler. Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market. AirCore harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort.
EASY ADJUSTABILITY – Improved lightweight, low profile cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment the easiest of any harness on the market. Quick-connect chest buckles for easy donning.
LIGHTWEIGHT – Materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity. Up to 24% lighter in weight than similar competitive harnesses.
VERSATILE CONVENIENCE – Durable, removable lumbar wear pad features lightweight, non-marring materials that protect that harness and the wall of the turbine from damage. Uniquely designed removable belt with tool loops stays in position when disconnected, even when tools are attached. Oversized ID tag provides quick and easy harness size identification.
STYLISH DESIGN – Webbing design creates an original and vibrant color for easy identification, greater visibility and increased safety.
- Webbing (DuraFlex): Stretchable Polyester (green or blue)
- Cam Buckle: Anodized black aluminum
- Elastic Keepers: Elastic
- Thread: 6-cord, bonded 3-strand or polyester thread [Min. tensile strength of 42 lbs (0.19kN)]
- Grommets: Stainless steel
- Hardware: Clear chromate, finished carbon steel OR clear anodized, forged aluminum alloy, depending on model
- Back, Belt, Leg and Shoulder Pads: Nylon, polyester, polyurethane, polypro
- Back Mesh Shield: Polyester mesh
- Label Pack: Evoprene, nylon
- Labels: Valeron
- Size Labels: Hop-Syn XT
- Lumbar Wear Pad: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Tool Loops: Polyester, PVC
- Max. Capacity: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Minimum Tensile Strength
- Webbing: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
- D-Ring: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
- Buckles: 4,000 lbs. (18 kN)
- Harnesses meet OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32 and CSA Z259.10-12 requirements.
Applications: Wind Turbine
|Unit of Measure||Each|