Concept Controls offers top brands for SCBA through MSA and Honeywell. Did you know there are two types of supplied air systems, Open Circuit and Closed Circuit? Open-circuit industrial breathing sets are filled with filtered, compressed air. The compressed air passes through a regulator, is inhaled and exhaled out of the circuit, quickly depleting the supply of air. The “positive pressure” type is more common, which supplies a steady stream of air to stop fumes or smoke from leaking into the mask. Other SCBA´s are of the “demand” type, which only supply air when the regulator senses the user inhaling.
Closed-circuit type SCBA filters, supplements, and recirculates exhaled gas like a rebreather. It is used when a longer-duration supply of breathing air is needed, such as in mine rescue and in long tunnels, and going through passages too narrow for a large open-circuit air cylinder. Both Circuit types can be fitted to hoods, helmets, full and half facepieces.
Items 1 - 12 of 13
- By: HoneywellPart #: 777777Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory3 223,00 CA$
- By: HoneywellPart #: 888888Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory3 764,60 CA$
- By: HoneywellPart #: 493121Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory5 830,00 CA$
- By: HoneywellPart #: 481121Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory3 010,00 CA$
- By: HoneywellPart #: 90003Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory3 233,00 CA$
- By: HoneywellPart #: 90000Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory2 620,00 CA$
- By: HoneywellPart #: 90010Availabilty: Please call to confirm inventory41,68 CA$
- By: MSAPart #: 10037652Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 Weeks704,37 CA$
- By: MSAPart #: 10037650Availabilty: Ships in 2-3 Weeks704,37 CA$