3M QUESTemp° 36 Series Portable Heat Stress Monitor Kit
Availability: Ships in 10-15 Business Days
Price From: US$3,468.67
The QUESTemp°™ 36 simplifies heat stress management efforts with real time guidance on stay times and work/rest regimens. Guidance is based on screening criteria as defined in the ACGIH TLV Handbook, U.S. Navy PHEL Charts and EPRI Action Limits.
- Kit includes QUESTemp°™ 36 unit with 2" style globe sensor and standard accessories.
- Real-time readings for wet/dry bulb, globe, WBGT indoor/outdoor, relative humidity and heat index.
- Optional remote sensors for up to (3) simultaneously monitored areas.
- Rated intrinsically safe.
- Data logging.
- Intrinsic safety certification.
QUESTemp° 36 (Alkaline Battery) with 2" Style Globe Sensor Includes:
Standard Accessories, (1) Sensor Bar Assembly and 2" Style Globe Sensor. (3M ID: 70071580347)
QUESTemp° 36 (Alkaline Battery) with 6" Style Globe Sensor Includes:
Standard Accessories, (1) Sensor Bar Assembly, and 6" Style Globe Sensor. (3M ID: 70071580354)
QUESTemp° 36 (Alkaline Battery) with 2" Style Globe Sensor & (3) Sensor Bar Assembly Includes:
Standard Accessories, (3) Sensor Bar Assembly, and 2" Style Globe Sensor. (3M ID: 70071580362)
- Air Velocity: Yes
- Battery Life: 9V- 140 hours NiMH- 300 hours
- Battery Type: Replaceable w/rechargeable option
- Data Logging: Yes
- Intrinsically Safe: Yes
- Intrinsic Safety: Yes
- Kits & Systems: Kits
- Kit Type: Heat Stress Monitor Kit
- Measurement Parameters: Air Velocity (with optional accessory), Dry Bulb Temperature, Globe Temperature, Heat Index/HUMIDEX, Relative Humidity, WBGT (indoor) Index, WBGT (outdoor) Index, Wet Bulb Temperature
- Net Weight: 42 oz
- Net Weight (Metric): 1190.7 g
- Product Series: QUESTemp
- Product Type: Area Heat Stress Monitor
- Standards/Approvals: CE
- Stay Times: Yes
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-010CA
- Wet Bulb Type: Natural
|Product Type||Area Heat Stress Monitor|
|Certifications and Approvals||CE|
|Battery Type||Replaceable with Rechargeable Option|
|Battery Life||9V- 140 hours NiMH- 300 hours|