The BW Clip Series of maintenance-free detectors are the most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip Series operates for up to three years maintenance-free, and with the two-year version for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: just slip it into a hibernation case when you're not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time for up to a year.
With an automated internal test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the BW Clip Series are the most reliable detectors of their kind from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
And when used with the IntelliDoX instrument management system, the BW Clip Series are the most flexible and configurable maintenance-free detectors on the market.
With IntelliDoX, you can:
- Adjust alarm set points to meet changing requirements
- Track bump tests and set a noncompliance indicator
- Bump 50 detectors in less than three minutes
- And more - so you can improve safety and compliance in gas detection
BW Clip Series
The BW Clip Series of single-gas detectors provides up to three years maintenance-free operation: just turn on the device and it runs continuously no need for sensor and battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in a two-year or three-year version for H2S or CO
- Available in a two-year version for O2 or SO2
- Unique hibernation case extends service life for the two-year H2S or CO
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Automated internal test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software
- Both detectors are compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more
- Size: 1.6 x 2.0 x 3.4 in. / 4.1 x 5.0 x 8.7 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz. / 92 g
- Humidity: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB) / Low, High
- Tests: Activated detectors automatically perform one internal diagnostic test every 24 hours.
- Typical battery life: Two years (H2S, CO, O2 or SO2) or three years (H2S or CO)
- Event logging: 35 most recent events
- Ingress Protection: IP 66/67