Fixed Gas Detection
From the simple to the complex – putting safety first
For some operations, a fixed solution may be the best. Whether your worksite needs protection against a specific hazard or many different types of gases, you need a system that can handle all your needs.
- Easy installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Best protection available
Sounding the alarm
With fixed gas detection, you can monitor the environment in real time. For added safety, alarms and alerts help keep everyone safe. The level of alert depends on your site needs.
- Loud alarms and flashing lights to warn of unsafe conditions.
- Automatic reaction to unsafe levels, like turning on ventilation systems, activating emergency systems and stopping machinery.
Concept Controls is always here to help
If you’re considering a fixed gas detection system, let us help you set it up. With our technical expertise and in-depth training, you’ll choose the right system or combination of systems to keep your site safe.
Call today. Whether you need advice, answers to your technical questions or service on your system, we’re always here to help.
Industries that rely on fixed-gas detection
These are just some of the industries where fixed gas detection offers the ideal solution to create a safe working environment:
- Parking Garage
- Commercial Buildings/Public Facilities
- Ice Rinks/Arenas
- Cold Storage
- Water Treatment/Waste Management
- Pulp/Paper Production