Call to Order
The HI96739 Fluoride High Range Portable Photometer combines accuracy and ease of use in an ergonomic, portable design. A user can accurately determine the concentration of fluoride within a 0.0 to 20.0 mg/L (ppm) range using the HI93739-0 ready made reagents.
The HI96739 portable photometer is for the high range measurement of fluoride. Hanna's portable photometers feature an advanced optical system; the combination of a special tungsten lamp, a narrow band interference filter, and silicon photodetector ensure accurate photometric readings every time. The Hanna exclusive CAL Check feature utilizes ready-made, NIST traceable standards to verify both meter validation and calibration.
- CAL Check - Allows for performance verification and calibration of the meter using a CAL Check NIST traceable secondary standard.
- GLP - Records the date of the last user calibration performed.
- Built in timer - Ensures the appropriate reaction time is used for the chemical reaction.
- Indexing indent on meter - The meter has an indent that allows for a lock and key fit with the cuvette cap.
- Cooling Lamp Indicator - It is necessary to maintain a consistent temperature of the optical components in order to maintain a narrow wavelength band of light.
- Error messages - Messages on display alerting to problems including no cap, over range and under range readings, and light source error.
- Auto-shut off - Automatic shut off after 10 minutes of non-use when the meter is in measurement mode.
- Battery status indicator
The HI96739C kit includes:
- Portable Photometer
- Sample cuvettes (2)
- Caps (2)
- CAL Check standards with certificate
- Instrument quality certificate
- Cuvette cleaning cloth
- Rugged carrying case
- Carrying case has thermoformed insert for meter and accessories
- Reagents ordered separately