The Leland Legacy dual diaphragm sample pump is designed specifically to provide constant airflows from 5 to 15 L/min with minimum power requirements and low noise. The Leland Legacy is not for applications requiring intrinsic safety or high back pressures.
Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
SKC Leland Legacy Personal Sample Pump
Part Number: RN-100-3002
Rental Options: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
High flows from 5 to 15 L/min
- Achieve flow rates that you couldn't reach before when using a personal sample pump. The Leland Legacy provides the high flows and long run times of a vacuum-style pump in a compact, portable, and battery-operated sampler.
Long runs for 24 hours on one battery charge
- Rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-Ion) battery pack provides 24-hour run times with impactors and other sampling devices with low back pressures.* Leland Legacy is ideal for 24-hour indoor air studies and unattended ambient air sampling.
Time 24+ hours:
- Sioutas Impactor at 9 L/min (approximately 13 inches water back pressure)
- Personal Environmental Monitor (PEM) with 37-mm, 2.0-µm PTFE filter Cat. No. 225-1709‡ at 10 L/min
- Low-volume PUF Tube at 5 L/min
- IMPACT Sampler (PM2.5 or PM10) at 10 L/min
- For extended run times, the pump may be operated while attached to the approved charger.
- Longer runs at higher flows provide more sample for the enhanced sensitivity required for measuring low concentrations, particularly in indoor air environments.
Advanced flow control
- Internal flow sensor measures flow directly and acts as a secondary standard to constantly maintain the set flow. Set flow is achieved immediately at start-up and flow calibration is automatically maintained by built-in sensors that compensate for differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure during sampling.
- Manual three-button operation
- 24-hour exposure monitoring
- Indoor air studies
- Environmental sampling
- Sampling with cascade impactors
- Spore trap sampling (VersaTrap)
- Particulate Sampling:
- Pesticides - EPA TO-10A and ASTM 4861
- Bioaerosols (spore traps/cassettes)
- Cotton dust
- Radon decay products (ASTM D6327-98)
- Isokinetic sampling
- Respirable dust with 8 L/min PPI sampler
- Flow Range: 5 to 15 L/min
- Flow Control System: Closed loop with patented internal flow sensor
- Accuracy: Flow rate: ± 5% of set-point after calibration to desired flow
- Timing: 1 min/mo at 25 C
- Atmospheric Pressure: ± 0.3 in Hg
- Flow Fault: If the pump is unable to compensate for > 15 seconds due to excessive back pressure, a flow fault icon displays and flashes, the pump enters Hold mode, and the pump retains historical data. Auto restart is attempted every 20 seconds up to 10 times. Adjustable with DataTrac for Leland Legacy software
- Flow Control: An internal isothermal flow sensor measures flow directly and continuously. Sensor readings are used in a flow monitoring algorithm to maintain calibrated volumetric flow. In addition, built-in atmospheric temperature and pressure sensors provide readings to correct volumetric flow for these parameters when they vary from point of calibration.
- Tubing: Requires 3/8-inch ID tubing
- Display: LCD, displays pump serial number, pump software revision level, flow rate, volume, temperature, atmospheric pressure, time of day, run time, and pump status, i.e., hold and run as well as Setup information
- Volume Display: Continually updated, based on corrected flow rate multiplied by sampling time. When volume exceeds 99,999 liters, the pump will continue to run normally but an O_FLO error will appear on the LCD.
- Time Display: Time of day in hours and minutes (12 or 24-hour clock) with AM and PM indicators
- Timer Display Range: 1 to 99999 minutes (69 days). If the run time exceeds 69 days, the timer display rolls over.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C) (Protect sample pump from weather when in use outdoors.)
- Altitude: The pump can apply correction to volumetric flow during sampling for weather-related or altitude variations from the atmospheric pressure established at calibration up to at least 7500 feet above and 5000 feet below sea level.
- 15 L/min at 5 inches water back pressure
- 10 L/min at 12 inches water back pressure
- 5 L/min at 20 inches water back pressure
- 62.5 dBA — pump without case
- 52 dBA — pump housed in noise-reducing case (optional accessory Cat. No. 224-89) measured 3 ft (1 m) from pump operating at 10 L/min without media
- Sample run time, calibration, clock display, flow rate, time of day, delayed start, and temperature and atmospheric pressure display
- Start date and time, stop date and time, total sample time, flow rate, sample volume, temperature, atmospheric pressure, and pump mode transitions
Adjustable Logging Interval
- Records pump history from 3 seconds (15.4 min of data) up to 8 hours (over 102 days of data) depending on setting. Option available when using DataTrac Software
- Battery: removable, rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-Ion) battery pack 7.4 V x 12-Ah capacity, 88.8 Wh.
- Charger/AC adapter: input voltage 100-240 V AC
- Battery Recharge Time (with SKC-approved charger): 15 hrs
- Charging: 32 to 113 F (0 to 45 C)
- Storage: -4 to 95 F (-20 to 35 C)
- 8 x 3.9 x 2.6 in (20 x 10 x 7 cm)
- 36 oz (1 kg)
Thermoplastic with soft rubber overmolding, RFI/EMI Shielding: CE marked
* Leland Legacy is not recommended for high back pressure applications such as asbestos clearance sampling.
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery|
|Display Type||LCD Monochrome|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Flow Rate||5 to 15 L/min|
|Volumetric Accuracy||Flow Rate: ± 5% of set-point after calibration to desired flow / Timing: 1 min/month at 25 C / Atmospheric Pressure: ± 0.3 in Hg|
|Compensation Range||15 L/min at 5 inches water back pressure / 10 L/min at 12 inches water back pressure / 5 L/min at 20 inches water back pressure|
|Sampler Type||Air Sampling Pump|
|Calibrator Type||Bios Defender|
|Inlet / Outlet||1/4-inch inlet|
|Operating Barometric Pressure||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Operating Altitude||The pump can apply correction to volumetric flow during sampling for weather-related or altitude variations from the atmospheric pressure established at calibration up to at least 7500 feet (2286 meters) above and 5000 feet (1524 meters) below sea level.|