WITH CONCEPT CONTROLS, YOUR EQUIPMENT IS BACK UP TO MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS IN LESS THAN A WEEK
Make Concept Controls your partner for calibration and maintenance. A quick call is all you need to arrange your calibration service. We’ll direct you to send it to the location closest to you. It takes less than a week for most calibration and maintenance jobs to be turned around. In that time, Concept Controls will:
- Inspect and clean all parts of the instrument.
- Update any firmware.
- Test all sensors and replace all filters.
- Provide a full evaluation and advise if any repairs are needed or if it’s time for a replacement.
- If a repair is needed, service may take longer. We’ll give you an estimate for the time needed and the cost and get your go ahead before we make any repair.
With our service, your equipment is returned to the manufacturer’s specifications. Quick tip - Speed up your service time by fully charging the unit before sending it in for maintenance. Sending the unit covered in mud or other contaminants can also increase the time it takes for service.
EVEN IF YOUR EQUIPMENT IS NOT USED ALL THE TIME, IT STILL NEEDS REGULAR MAINTENANCE AND CALIBRATION.
Following the manufacturer’s regular maintenance schedules protects safety and helps extend the life of the product. Without maintenance, most instruments will stop working earlier than they should.
- Oxygen sensors have a limited 2 year life expectancy and must be tested and replaced regularly.
- Combustible gas, such as Methane, and Carbon Monoxide sensors can easily be poisoned by unassuming substances like cleaners and air fresheners, even when they are not in use.
- Firmware is a critical component of your instrument and needs to be updated regularly, as it’s released.
TIPS FOR MAINTAINING THE LIFE OF YOUR PRODUCT
- Store the equipment in a clean, dry location.
- Clean the unit regularly with mild soap and water- a build-up of mud and other contaminants can shorten the life of a unit.
- Use any filters that come with the product.
Important: It’s a myth that gas detectors work better or faster when the filters are removed. These filters help to keep valuable pumps and mechanisms clean
WHEN A REPAIR IS NEEDED, WE’LL GET YOUR EQUIPMENT BACK TO WORK
Sometimes maintenance is just not enough, and a repair is needed. Concept Controls will evaluate and give an estimate for what it costs to repair your equipment - or advise you if replacement is the better option. We’ll let you know if parts are available and can arrange for rental at reasonable rates if your equipment will be unavailable. Our repair services are available on all gas detection, industrial hygiene, water monitoring and environmental equipment - even if you bought it somewhere else.
Call today for more information on how Concept Control can help with your maintenance, calibration and service needs.