Miller AirCore Harness with Steel Hardware, Front D-Ring, Universal, Green
The Miller AirCore Harnesses features a world-class, breathable padding and specially-formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to maximize comfort, improve safety and increase productivity.
Applications: ladder climbing: descent or rescue positioning tasks
Miller AirCore Harness by Honeywell
The Miller AirCore Harness was specially designed for the most demanding applications of professional users. Now available with a front D-ring: the harness is perfect for ladder climbing: descent or rescue positioning tasks: improving comfort: safety and productivity on the jobsite. For use in climbing & confined spaces.
The AirCore harness is built with strong: lightweight webbing and a front D-ring that is highly corrosion-resistant: yet not stiff or coarse.
Its contoured design minimizes contact around a worker's neck: lower back: and inner thighs to reduce chafing and improve comfort.
- Open-core padding technology for softness: breathability: and moisture control
- Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market
- The patented Miller DuraFlex stretchable webbing maintains comfort at all times without compromising on mobility
- Unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps ensures vertical comfort
- Quick-connect chest buckles provide easy donning and doffing
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminum hardware
- 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- Webbing (DuraFlex): Stretchable Polyester (green or blue)
- Cam Buckle: Anodized black aluminum
- Elastic Keepers: Elastic
- Thread: Polyester
- Grommets: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: Clear Chromate, Finished Carbon Steel or Aluminum with Clear Chromate
- Back, Belt, Shoulder Pads:
- Back Mesh Shield: Polyester mesh
- Label Pack: Evoprene, Nylon
- Max. Working Load: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Webbing Min. Tensile: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
- D-Ring Min. Tensile: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
- Buckle Min. Tensile: 4,000 lbs. (18 kN)
Certification Harness meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.11-14 and CSA Z259.10-12 requirements.
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Leg Buckles||Tongue & Buckle/Gromet|