The Miller Revolution harness represents a quantum leap in design, innovation and 21st century safety technology. This breakthrough harness was developed based on extensive research with fall protection professionals and workers at height in a range of industries to meet their needs for durability, all-day comfort and safety. Its exceptional design has made Revolution the harness of choice in a range of industries such as Wind Energy, Oil & Gas, Construction, Utilities, General Industry.
Miller Standard Revolution Harness
The Miller Revolution Harness was developed based on extensive research with fall protection professionals and workers at height in a range of industries to meet their needs for durability: all-day comfort and safety.
Revolution reinvents harness safety and functionality with features developed to meet key: user-identified needs.
WideRange of Applications
Its exceptional design has made Revolution the harness of choice in a range of industries - wind energy: oil & gas: construction: utilities and general industry.
Features & Benefits:
- Web Finials – Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment
- PivotLink Connection – Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/mobility
- ErgoArmor Back Shield – Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines
- Cam Buckles – Easy: one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps
- Self-Contained Label Pack - Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss
- Self-Contained Label Pack – Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss
- Integrated Accessory System – Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories
- DualTech Webbing – Patent-pending webbing offers a soft: textured inside and a durable: chemical-resistant polyester outer material
- DuraFlex Webbing – Patented: elastomer webbing specially-formulated to stretch
- Python Webbing – Patented: cushioned tubular webbing reduces stress to shoulders when using a tool belt
- Kevlar/Nomex Webbing – Rugged: black Kevlar outside and gray Nomex inside provide added comfort and durability for harsh working environments
Its exceptional design has made Revolution the harness of choice in a range of industries:
- Wind Energy
- Oil & Gas
- General Industry
- All Miller brand fall protection products meet applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements. Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Leg Buckles||Tongue & Buckle/Gromet|