Easy, Reliable ppm Sampling, MDHS 88 Compliant
Choose reliable SKC 575 Series Passive Samplers for the superior collection of organic vapors. SKC has scientifically validated the sampling rates and other critical sampling parameters of its 575 Series Passive Samplers to meet OSHA/ASTM/ANSI requirements. SKC 575 Series Passive Samplers have been identified as a viable alternative to active sampling in five OSHA methods.
Superior Sampling Flexibility
- Highly accurate and reliable
- Proven performers in the laboratory and in the field
- Save time and money.
- Collect most compounds with one sampler for up to a full 8-hour workshift
- No pump or training required
- Only one setup visit to the worksite and one analysis
- Variety of samplers available
- Only SKC offers a choice of sorbents to better target specific contaminants and eliminate reverse diffusion
- Superior collection efficiency
- SKC sorbents have a larger surface area to provide higher capacities
- Sampling flexibility
- Validated for short-term and 8-hour sampling is well as 24-hour indoor air sampling
- Peace of mind
- Extensively tested and documented results for data that will stand up in court
- Meet requirements of ASTM D6246-98 and ANSI 104-1998 standards
- Validated to meet OSHA/NIOSH requirements
- Complies with MDHS 88 and MDHS 80
- Specified in U.S. OSHA Methods 111, 1001, 1002, 1004, and 1005
SKC offers complete sampling flexibility with the 575 Series Passive Samplers. Validated for short-term, 8-hour, and 24-hour sampling, SKC has a passive sampler to meet your sampling application.
SKC 575 Series Passive Samplers have been validated based on rigorous NIOSH and ANSI testing protocols.
- Short-term (STEL) Sampling
Monitors short-term tasks for worker exposure to ppm-level organic vapors.
- 8-hour Full-shift Sampling
Sample over an 8-hour work shift for TWA measurements of ppm-level organic vapors.
- Indoor Air Monitoring for 24 Hours
SKC 575 Series Passive Samplers provide easy, accurate, and reliable indoor air monitoring for 24 hours. SKC has validated the sampling rate and other critical parameters of 575 Series samplers for 24-hour indoor air sampling. Use SKC 575 Series Passive Samplers to detect specific VOCs in the 10 to 200 ppb concentration range in indoor air. Compounds validated at the time of publication include acetone, hexane, benzene, toluene, 1, 1, 1,-trichloroethane, and o-, m-, and p-xylene.